quarta-feira, 30 de maio de 2012

PERFIL DA LETÍCIA

 Leticia sampaio profile.
 
Leticia my name and I have 14 years in the study "São José" last year studying in jean piaget bom.sou it was very evangelical, like studying, reading the bible, like bricar and I live with my father, my mother, my brother , my sister and my cousin I create a dog named: Marley and a fish which is called Beto I like them very much I like gospel music. my best friends and Jesus Christ and my family to always love jesus loves us very much and my family really want to pass the cefete study hard for me to spend my endeavors. my dream and to know the Amazon forest in the future want to be a veterinary, a biologist and environmentalist, ha! josé are found in students and teachers very committed and legal and I will never forget the teachers and school students "São José".



a trip to union:
was a really cool trip was the period of Holy Week it was very full of beautiful trees and birds singing in the tall palm trees it had a lake that was all very beautiful creations of the Lord are wonderful it was an immensity of forest alright gorgeous verdim the night the fireflies appeared I really enjoyed this trip it was unforgettable for me and my family.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário