Ana Carolina Profile.
Name: Ana Carolina Apolinário da Silva.
Age: 14 years.
Day of the next birthday: 02/10/12.
Like; Pop music, study, travel,play, attend church,etc...
I Like the trip: It was when Iwas in Paraíba on 12/07/07 visit my relatives.
The state of Paraíba is a very beatiful there that it is the beach of João Pessoa, who is a wonderful beach.
The most important person to me is: first God, then my family, my parents treat me like a princess of the house, for I am the eldest of the family portrait, I'm also the only daughter, I have two brother John Carlos, who is 6 years old Jorge and Gabriel who has two years, my father's name is Carlos Alberto, my mother is called Maria da Guia, which is a very dedicated woman, because she takes care of the house, she works and still finds time to care, I love my family and I thank God everyday for everything he has done for me.

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário